Monday, July 5, 2010

A Blog About John Schoenherr


"Fields of Summer" (1990) by John Schoenherr


My father, John Schoenherr, was born 75 years ago today. Since his death in April, I've been sorting through his photographs, letters, sketches, drawings, paintings, illustrations, magazines, books, and other ephemera. As many of the things I've uncovered or rediscovered by and about him might be of broader interest, I've decided to display and discuss them here. I hope you'll take a look and keep coming back.

4 comments:

  1. I am pleased to share this blog Children's books about nature to my friends,cousins. And to those people who love this kind of issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to see the bear in the picture. This is a nice picture taken. I so love the blog post. Thanks for sharing the article and the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pic...John Schoenherr is very nice taken this pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really sorry for your loss, your father was a great artist. Thank you very much for sharing all these images and words.

    ReplyDelete